Praise God from Whom all blessing flow!!
A special thank you goes to Sebastian at Faith 1st Ministries, http://faith1stministries.wordpress.com – for honoring me with the nomination for The Ten Commandments Award—it is indeed an honor! Thank you so much!
RULES: The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words: Christian, blessed, husband, passionate, adventurous, enthusiastic, gracious
2. What keeps you up at night? Work…that’s why I get to blog so often 🙂
3. Who would you like to be? Myself, the way God made me…Ps 139!
4. What are you wearing now? Track pants, jumper, beany…it’s cold here!
5. What scares you? My wife…just kidding sweetheart 😉 Most people might say dying, but I’m not afraid to die because I’d be with the Lord…however, I am afraid of how I may die!!!
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best part of blogging is becoming acquainted with new people and the global ministry potential it provides!
The worst thing about blogging – not sure really, but it could become a real timewaster if not used well.
7. What was the last website you looked at? http://faith1stministries.wordpress.com .
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Diligence in prayer, the Word, and fitness lol… But personality wise, not a thing. God made me who I am and I’m happy to be me.
9. Slankets, yes or no? Never heard of a slanket, so I guess no…
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you.
Sebastion from Faith First Ministry nominated me for this award. He is a minister of the Gospel, leading Faith 1st ministries, pastoring in Fairburn, Georgia in the US. If you’re ever there, you should pop in to see him! I’d love to one day myself! If you want to know more about him, visit his blog at http://faith1stministries.wordpress.com
My ten nominations are:
1. http://krissyburke05.wordpress.com/ – I always have to nominate Krissy for any award, coz she’s a legend!
3. http://thegospelofgrace.wordpress.com/ – love the grace message brought in this blog, so true!
4. http://faithrises.com/ – coz she nominated me once and I like her blogs too 🙂
6. http://golden3devotions.wordpress.com/ – very encouraging words here
7. http://rebincentrepeace.wordpress.com/ – missionaries to the outback!
10. http://peacefulwife.com/ – good for marriage advice 🙂